Serving Clients From Offices in Gaithersburg and Bethesda
Maryland has two ways to accomplish a no-fault divorce. Individuals in Maryland can also obtain a divorce through establishing fault. Obtain help from a highly skilled Maryland divorce lawyer to protect what you don’t want to lose and fight for your parental rights.
At The McKeon Law Firm, we can effectively negotiate a settlement that meets your needs, mediate your dispute, or aggressively represent your interests in court during litigation. Our approach depends on your situation and your goals. Contact our law firm online our law firm today for experienced legal counsel focused on addressing your current and long-term goals.
Experienced Trial Attorneys and Seasoned Negotiators
A court hearing in Maryland can be both time consuming and expensive.The Maryland Courts prefer that we reach a settlement with the other party outside of trial. At The McKeon Law Firm, our firm’s divorce attorneys have experience with both out-of-court settlements and with courtroom litigation involving:
- Divorce — including complex high-asset divorces and amicable uncontested divorces
- Child custody and visitation — including contested or uncontested sole or joint custody arrangements (residential and legal custody)
- Alimony or spousal support and maintenance — representing the payor or the payee
- Child support agreements and the modification of child custody, child support and alimony agreements
- Separation agreements — including legal separations prior to divorce proceedings
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Division of property — including business valuations, division of pension and retirement funds and division of vacation property and timeshares
- Domestic violence — representing the alleged aggressor or the alleged victim
- Enforcement of agreements and orders — representing either party
Big-Picture Approach to Individual’s Needs
Just as you are a unique individual, so too is your relationship with your spouse and your children. We provide an understanding, yet professional, big-picture view of your situation while we strive to meet your goals and objectives.
If you feel either powerless or frustrated by your family law issue, we can help. At The McKeon Law Firm, we replace frustration and fear with knowledge, confidence and the assurance that your family law matter is being handled in the best way possible. Contact our law firm online or call 301-417-9222 or 202-742-1800 to schedule a consultation with a highly skilled lawyer. We look forward to helping you.
We offices conveniently located in Gaithersburg and Bethesda.